The ABA Margaret Brent Women Lawyers of Achievement Award, established in 1991, honors outstanding women lawyers who have achieved professional excellence in their area of specialty and have actively paved the way to success for others.
- Honorable Nancy Gertner; Harvard Law School and Judge (Retired); U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts; Cambridge, MA
- Anastasia D. Kelly; Co-Managing Partner Americas; DLA Piper; Washington, DC
- Allie B. Latimer; Former General Counsel; General Services Administration; Washington, DC
- Honorable Kathryn Doi Todd; Associate Justice (Retired); California Court of Appeal, Second District; Los Angeles, CA
- Marissa C. Wesely; Of Counsel; Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP; New York, NY
Sunday, August 10, 2014 – 12:00 noon-2:00 p.m. –
(During the ABA Annual Meeting)
Click here to view the invitation.