Under supervision of the Title IX Officer, the Title IX Senior Program Administrator contributes subject matter expertise to the overall University initiatives in the Title IX area and provides both operational and project management services, fosters greater coordination and collaboration with central administration partners and various task forces and committees, and assists in the data gathering and reporting on the various Title IX efforts. Joining a team with extensive legal expertise, the ideal candidate will bring a different perspective and complement the talent of the existing team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Continues to develop, maintain and monitor project management efforts for the overall Title IX operations, including ODR and keeps the Title IX Officer abreast of progress toward benchmarks and any areas that need recalibration.
- Assists the Title IX Officer by identifying opportunities for greater coordination and collaboration with University partners such as OSAPR, AODS, HUPD and coordinates with various task forces and oversight committees with related missions.
- Provides support to the Title IX Officer in regards to personnel and contractor management tasks, risk assessment/management; provides input on budget projections and other operational matters.
- Prepares statistical reports for the campus community and related compliance reports for the Title IX Officer; working closely with the Program Officer and the Investigator charged with oversight of University-wide Title IX training initiatives, gathers quantitative and qualitative data regarding current Title IX efforts and proposes new systems to measure effectiveness of programs and initiatives to the Title IX Officer.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required and advanced degree in higher education administration or related field preferred; 5 plus years of professional experience working in higher education and demonstrated knowledge of Title IX required.
- Experience working with Title IX policies and concerns and familiarity with current implications in higher education strongly preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and strengthen relationships with a broad reange of stakeholders across the University.
- Experience working in a professional environment with sensitive information and requiring high standards for maintaining confidentiality.
- Experience with program design/management, staff supervision, financial management, project management, strategic planning and risk analysis/management.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to work independently.
- Experience working with diverse groups required.
- Fluency in languages in addition to English is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/n8b5h7r