Company Overview: Staples makes it easy to make more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it’s in store, online or on mobile devices. Staples offers more products than ever, in categories such as technology, facilities and breakroom, furniture, safety, and medical, as well as Copy & Print and Staples® EasyTechsm services. Staples has been making it easy for businesses for 27 years with thousands of associates worldwide. Headquartered outside of Boston, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at staples.com®.
Job Title: Senior Manager Ethics and Compliance – Req # 876740
To apply, please access the link given below:
Staples Inc. is looking to hire Senior Manager, Ethics and Compliance in our Framingham, MA office. This associate will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and is responsible for managing Staples’ global ethics and compliance programs. Additionally the associate will also manage Staples’ company-wide ethics and compliance programs including but not limited to its Code of Ethics and its Gifts and Entertainment and Anti-corruption policies. Prioritize and manage the company’s ethics and compliance related projects, and conduct or assist in ethics and/or compliance related investigations.
- Plan, design, develop and direct enhancements and/or modifications to the company’s ethics and compliance programs
- Manage company’s global anti-corruption programs and compliance with the U.S. and international anti-corruption/bribery laws and regulations
- Manage company’s ethics and compliance training programs, including development of additional training, oversight of rollout and communications regarding new training, and completion tracking
- Manage relationships with ethics and compliance vendors
- Lead or assist in ethics and/or compliance related investigations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5-7 years of prior experience in an ethics and compliance related role, preferably with experience in internal investigations
- Must have thorough knowledge of the U.S. and international anti-corruption/bribery laws
- JD and experience working in a large multi-national corporation preferred
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and concisely with management at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, exercise independent judgment and manage multiple projects through to completion
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to facilitate effective enterprise-wide compliance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
Job Level: Manager/Supervisor
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.