Contract Management – Draft, review, revise, negotiate and finalize various agreements including services contracts, amendments, and internal agreements. Maintain contract database. Monitor contract compliance and terms.
Grant Management – Draft, review, revise, negotiate and finalize Project Grant Agreements. Monitor Agreement compliance and terms. Maintain grants database. Track solicitation funding limits. Assist in federal compliance and audit requirements for our federal grants.
Procurement Management – Assist in drafting, reviewing, finalizing and posting of RFPs and grant solicitations. Manage, coordinate and oversee submissions in response to RFPs and grant solicitations. Ensure compliance with Commonwealth’s rules regarding “fair practices” in procurements and solicitations. Maintain solicitation due dates.
Work with paralegal to manage, track, and close contract documents.
Perform additional tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Assistant General Counsel and Associate General Counsel.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in economics, public administration/policy, business administration or related field
- JD preferred, but not required
- 2 to 4 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility involving the administration and management of grants and contracts.
- Federal grant compliance experience preferred
- Public sector experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the processes, procedures, documentation and compliance requirements for the administration of federal grants, contracts, agreements, and leases
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiations skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent PC skills and thorough knowledge of PC applications, e.g., Excel, Word, Access, Databases, E-mail, and Internet
How to Apply:
Please cover letter and resume to via email to Elizabeth Copeland, Copeland@masstech.org.