Website Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow, P.C.
Plaintiff-side civil tort litigation firm Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow is seeking an associate with 0-2 years’ experience to join our team. MBBB’s core values include integrity, honesty, inclusion, belonging, passion and fun. We operate a busy and successful practice with nine attorneys already in place. We are searching for a new attorney to join us in our pursuit of civil accountability on behalf of injured people and families. We handle all types of plaintiff-side tort litigation including automotive, trucking, medical malpractice, pharmaceutical, wrongful death and general liability litigation. We are a highly collaborative office and we are hoping to add someone who enjoys working on teams and who brings with them excellent communication skills. Our law firm has a long history of state and national Bar Association and other community involvement and ideally are seeking a candidate who is eager to give back to the Boston legal community and to advocate for social justice on a national level.
· Attending and arguing Pretrial Motions, Oral Arguments, Evidentiary Hearings, and Medical Malpractice Hearings
· Preparing for and Second Chairing at mediations, arbitrations and trials
· Meeting with and advising new and existing clients
· Legal research and writing
· Drafting pleadings, including Complaints, Discovery, Motions and Oppositions
Send resume to email@example.com, Anne Roche, Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow, 100 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org