Burns & Levinson LLP
Burns & Levinson LLP is looking for an Associate to join our busy employment practice, working to advocate – in negotiations, before agencies and in court — on behalf of employees and individuals.
- Excellent academic credentials, along with strong research, writing, and communication skills;
- 4-7 years of employment counseling and litigation experience;
- Familiarity with practice before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and in state or federal court;
- Current membership to the Massachusetts bar; and
- A passion for assisting our clients, managing complex and rewarding employment matters and advocating for fairness and equality in the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.burnslev.com.